This service is for new members who want to have more puzzles to solve. In this way you can increase the number of problems available to you. If the number in the "Total" column of your "Collection of problems" table is larger than the number in the "Playable" column you will be able to add new puzzles.
As a new member you have access to problems published one month before the day you became a member of nikoli.com. To access problems released before that, you need to pay for the access. You can only make this payment via PayPal. In this manner you can get access to problems for up to the previous 180 days (six months). Problems posted prior to 180 days are routinely removed from the problems that are available to you.
Your "Date of admission" is in the email you received when you initially subscribed to nikoli.com. That email has the title/subject "Welcome to nikoli.com!"
From application to the change is made
1) Submit your application with the application form below
2) Payment using PayPal
nikoli.com will confirm your "Date of admission" and request your payment through PayPal. After you receive the message requesting payment, please pay the amount we request.
Please don't pay before you receive "the request money" information.
3) Information from nikoli.com about the completion of the change in setting
An email confirming the completion of the change in setting will be sent about 2 - 3 days after the payment is made. Please confirm that the number of problems that you are now able to play in the "problem list" of the member page has increased.
- It takes 2 - 3 days to arrange the change from we have checked that payment has been received. For this reason, although you may have requested the problems for the maximum 150 days, the actual increase may be for about 147 days only (this is because the maximum number of problems available to you is always only that for the previous 180 days).
- Because of the max 180 day age limit on posted problems, it will become impossible to play the oldest problems on the day after the change of setting. So, we recommend you to play the oldest puzzles first, always. That way you will be able to play all the problems that were initially made available to you.
- Please do not make changes to the nickname you have registered with nikoli.com or to the mail address till after the payment procedures have been completed. A change in setting can only be made when there is access to existing member information.
- Please understand that refunds cannot be made after a payment has been confirmed.