Guest's problem list (Kakuro)
You can enjoy cells problems, if you are a member.
Nikoli puzzle books
You can buy Kakuro books at the Purchase Nikoli Books page.
About the "Problem list" page
- Click on the up/down arrows at the top to rearrange the order in the list
- The order of problems that you create is saved. When you open the Problems list page for another puzzle, the list will be in the order you left it in.
- For example, when you click the up arrow for "size," the list will be re-arranged from small to large sizes, and the lists of other puzzles will also be arranged from small to large.
- If you want to arrange by "easy" and "large" problems, first click the down arrow for size and then click the up arrow for level.
- The empty columns are not part of the ordering. If you choose an item which includes blank columns, the blank columns will be at the bottom of the list.
- The "number of solvers" counts only people who have agreed to make their "solving history" public.
- There are the most popular Kakuro puzzles in the pick of the puzzles page.